French Bread PizzasPrep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Serves: 4
- 1 Baguette
- BBQ Sauce
- Tomato Sauce
- Green onions
- Red onions
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red pepper flakes
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Arrange the baguette pieces on the baking sheets, cut side up.
- Spread with tomato and/or BBQ sauce.
- Spread with shredded mozzarella and additional toppings of your choosing.
- Bake until the cheese is browned and bubbling, about 10 minutes.
Reprint: This recipe first appeared on Tasty.co, written by Jesse Szewczyk and photos by Taylor Miller. To read more, click here.