7 Interesting Aspects of Chile“Como Tu Y Yo” writer, Major Ruth New, shares seven interesting facts about Argentina.
1. It has the driest desert in the world, the Atacama Desert.
2. There are the oldest mummies in the world, mummified more than 7,000 years ago.
3. The longest soccer game was played, lasting 120 hours.
4. There is the eighth wonder of the world: Torres del Paine National Park.
5. It is the longest and narrowest country in the world.
6. Aired the television program, Sábado Gigante, for 53 years, the longest program in the world.
7. It does not have poisonous snakes
(Adapted from vitsitchile.com)